How may I obtain an SBI mini statement? You can keep track of the most recent transactions in your account with a small statement. Customers of SBI have numerous options for seeing the micro statement. We will simply discuss how to obtain an SBI mini statement in this post.
SBI Bank Mini Statement
Download SBI Mini Statement by SMS, ATM, and other methods, Continue reading this post to the end if you are unsure of how to obtain an SBI mini statement. We already know how to check the balance of SBI. We are now aware of how to obtain an SBI micro statement.
SBI Bank Mini Statement Number
Mini Statement can be obtained by giving missed call or by sending SMS. Customer can get last 5 transactions details by giving missed call to 9223866666.
How may I obtain an State Bank of India mini statement? There are several ways to obtain an SBI micro statement. The SBI mini statement number and instructions for retrieving mini statements through SMS, mobile app, nett banking, and ATM are provided below. To learn how to obtain an SBI micro statement, we advise you to carefully study each and every step of the procedure.
1) Through miss call –
SBI Mini Statement Number Is – 9223866666
You must copy the provided number and type it into your phone’s dial pad. The call must then be placed using the SIM card that is registered with the bank. Automatic call termination will result in the mini-statement of your account being delivered to your phone as an SMS.
2) Utilising Net Banking
Additionally, you may get the mini statement of your account using SBI Bank’s nett banking facility. You must use nett banking to access this.
- You must first go to the SBI’s nett banking website. https://retail.onlinesbi.com/
- Then select Login.
- Next, select Continue to Login.
- Next, enter your Username and Password and press the Login button.
- You will arrive at the nett banking dashboard.
- Next, you must select My Accounts & Profile.
Click Account Summary after that.
- Next, you must select the option to “Click Here For Last 10 Transactions”.
- The latest 10 transactions that were made in your account will be presented in detail.
3) Using an ATM
If you have an ATM provided by SBI, you may also use it to view the mini statement. To do it, you must adhere to the following steps:
- Use your ATM card to first visit the closest ATM.
- Next, you must put your card into the ATM.
- Your PIN will be required, which you must input.
- After that, you will have a variety of choices; choose the option for a tiny remark.
- Your account’s mini-statement will be shown.
4) Using SMS –
Additionally, SBI’s brief statement may be seen by SMS. You only need to send a message for that. MSTMT must be written in the message, which should be sent to 9223866666. You will shortly get a message on your phone with a brief statement.
5) Using a mobile app
You may view your account’s mini-statement if you utilise the Yono app, which was created by SBI. You do so by following the steps below:
- First, launch the Yono application.iOS / Android
- After that, sign in to this app using your login information.
- Next, choose Accounts.
- At this point, your account’s balance will be shown.
- Click the arrow (>) option that is next to the balance.
- You will receive full disclosure of all transactions made in your account.
How can I check my SBI bank balance?
You must contact the toll-free number 09223766666 from the SIM card registered with the bank in order to check your SBI bank account number. Your phone will instantly disconnect the call and send you a message with the amount that is still available.
How can a cellphone number be registered with the State Bank?
SBI offers three options for completing this task. You may complete this task via an ATM, online banking, or even by going to an SBI branch.
How can I obtain my SBI bank account passbook?
To begin with, you must log in to SBI’s nett banking platform. then choose Account Statement under My Accounts & Profile. After that, choose the time frame for the information. Choose the option to download PDF, and then click “GO” to continue. A PDF of your statement will be downloaded.