How can I acquire a mini-statement from Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank? Holders of Gramin bank accounts have several benefits. One of the several rural banks in the nation is the Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank. Along with other services, this bank offers its clients the ability to see micro statements.
BUPGB Mini Statement
Continue reading if you have an account with this bank and are interested in learning how to obtain a Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank micro statement. We’re going to give you all the details. There are several Gramin Bank balance check numbers that we have previously learnt about. We now know how to obtain a mini-statement from the Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank.
BUPGB Mini Statement Number
Quick call to 8468001122 from your registered cellphone number will provide you rapid access to your mini statement.
How can I acquire a mini-statement from Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank? – There are a number of ways to obtain a Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank micro statement. We will learn all of them in great detail.
1) Via missed call
Although the Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank mini statement number is not yet accessible, you can contact their customer service department to find out your account’s mini statement. The company’s contact number is 180030101886.
2) Using a smartphone app
You may conduct banking-related tasks via the Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank’s mobile app, which is also accessible. Additionally, this app allows you to examine the account balance and a brief summary. You must do the following actions to learn how to obtain a small statement from a mobile app:
- Start by launching the BUPGB MCONNECT application.DOWNLOAD
- Next, enter your mPIN to log into this app.
- After logging in, this app’s main screen will display an option for banking; choose it.
- After that, select Mini Statement.
- Click on your account number when it appears.
- After entering your mPIN, a tiny statement will be shown in front of you.
3) Using Net Banking
If you use Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank’s online banking service, you may use this to view a mini-statement of your account. You may still apply for it if you don’t utilise Net banking.
- You visit their website to do this. www.barodagraminbank.com
- Select the profile icon in the upper right area.
- After that, select Net Banking.
- Next, choose RETAIL USERS.
- After that, log in using your User ID and Password.
- Click the Mini Statement option that appears on the home screen after logging in. The tiny statement will be seen.
4) Using an ATM
You may also see a mini-statement of your account using your Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank ATM card, if you have one on hand. You must go to the closest ATM and put your card there. As soon as you do, you will be prompted to pick your language; select your prefered language. The next step is to choose Mini Statement. once that, a mini-statement of your account will show once you are prompted for your PIN.