How can I acquire a mini statement from Punjab National Bank? We frequently get into issues since we don’t know how to extract the tiny statement in the right way. We have made the decision to outline the entire procedure for obtaining a small statement from Punjab National Bank in order to assist you. You can get all the necessary information about it in this page.
PNB Mini Statement
Download a mini-statement from Punjab National Bank? Please finish reading this post to ensure that you may easily obtain the mini-statement of your bank account. We already know how to check the balance at Punjab National Bank. We now know how to obtain a small statement from Punjab National Bank.
PNB Mini Statement Number
You can check your PNB mini statement in varied ways. You can give a missed call to 1800-180-2223 or 0120-2303090, or you can send ‘MINSTMT<space>Account Number’ to 5607040.
How can I acquire a mini statement from Punjab National Bank? – Different processes, Customers of Punjab National Bank can access the mini statement through a variety of methods. We will go into great depth about each of them.
1) Through miss call –
- This is the simplest way to view a mini statement for a Punjab National Bank account.
Punjab National Bank mini statement number is – 1800-180-2223 or 0120-2303090
- You must first copy this supplied number.
- After that, you must paste in your phone’s dial.
- Call this number from the mobile device connected to your bank account after that.
- The small statement will be delivered to your phone and the call will be instantly ended.
2) Using a smartphone app
Additionally, Punjab National Bank offers a smartphone app. All financial services are available to you with its assistance. This programme allows you to examine micro statements as well. The actions below must be followed in order to achieve this.
- You start by launching the PNB ONE app.iOS / Android
- then enter your information to log into this app.
- You’ll find an option to perform Mpassbook on the app’s main page; select it.
- The next step is to decide how lengthy you want the statement to be.
- Click on the Search option that is located below.
- You’ll get a statement for your bank account.
3) Using Nett Banking
You may obtain a small statement with this if you utilise Punjab National Bank’s online banking service. You must take the following actions in order to achieve this:
- You first visit their website. https://www.pnbindia.in/
- You may choose Internet Banking by clicking in the right corner.
- Then, you will have a choice between Corporate Internet Banking and Retail Internet Banking. Choose what seems right to you.
- Then type in your User ID and press the Continue button.
- You must login and enter your password on the next screen.
- Next, select Dashboard.
- Click on Account Statement after that.
- Click on Search after choosing the date of the account statement.
- You will see your account statement.
4) Using SMS –
Through SMS Banking, you may also view a mini-statement from Punjab National Bank. You only need to submit a brief message for this. You must text MINSTMT to 5607040, followed by a space, then a 16-digit account number. A message with a brief statement will be received on your phone shortly after the message has been sent.
5) Using an ATM
You may see your mini statement and withdraw cash from an ATM. Take your Punjab National Bank ATM to the closest one if you have one. As soon as you put the card in the ATM, you will be prompted for the PIN. Many alternatives will be available to you after entering the PIN. The Mini Statement option must be chosen from there. You’ll see a brief statement.
What is the Punjab National Bank’s customer number?
- Call the Punjab National Bank customer service line if you need assistance or need to make any accusations. The Punjab National Bank’s customer service number is 1800 180 2222
How may a cellphone number be registered with Punjab National Bank?
- If you didn’t add your cellphone number when you opened your account, you may do it right now. To do this, you must visit the closest branch, obtain a form there, fill it out, and submit it with your supporting documentation. Your cellphone number will eventually be added to your account.
How do you log into your Punjab National Bank account?
- Your account balance may be checked in a variety of ways. Call 1800 180 2223 or send BAL as an SMS to 5607040 to make a call. You will receive the Punjab National Bank’s balance.
You now know how to obtain a mini-statement from Punjab National Bank. Four more approaches are covered in this article along with the mini statement number from Punjab National Bank. We hope that this has answered all of your questions. Even so, if you have any questions, please post them in the comments section below, and we’ll do our best to respond. Share this post with your friends if you enjoyed it so they may learn how to obtain a Punjab National Bank micro statement in full. Have a good day and thanks for reading this post all the way through.