In today’s article, know how to check PNB’s bank balance? In this, you will know what are the ways through which the account balance of Punjab National Bank can be seen.
How to Check Bank Balance of PNB?
Punjab National Bank was established by the Government of India in 1894. Its headquarter is in New Delhi. It is the second largest public sector bank in India.
Like other banks, this bank also takes care of the convenience of its customers. If you have an account in this bank and you want to know its bank balance, then you can know its balance in the following ways –
1. Check Money Through NetBanking PNB Account Balance Net Banking
If you want to know your account information while sitting at home, then you can also know the balance through netbanking. must be
If this facility is not active in your account, then you can activate this facility in your account by filling the registration form by visiting your bank. For this you will need to submit some documents. You can login by visiting the Punjab National Bank website.
- To know the balance click on the following link https://pnbibanking.in/
- Here you will get two options
- Retail Internet Banking, (For Individual Customers)
- Corporate Internet Banking (For Company)
- Choose one of these
4. Enter User ID
5. Enter Password
6. Select Language
6. To access any particular page, select from the Default Login Page option, then select the Log In option. By doing this you can know your balance.
2. By Missed Call By Missed Call
If your mobile number is linked with your account, then you can take advantage of this facility while sitting at home. For this you have to miss call on PNB Bank’s toll free number 1800 180 2223 or toll number 0120-2303090.
On calling, you will hear a bell ringing and your call will be disconnected automatically. Within a few minutes, your PNB account balance will be displayed on the screen of your mobile. For this, you have to register your mobile number for SMS alerts by visiting the nearest bank branch.
3. PNB Balance Check by Sending SMS
1. To know the balance of PNB bank account, you can know your balance by sending BAL message from your registered mobile number to 5607040 –
2. BAL <Space> 16 digit account number
To know the mini statement of your account, write MINSTMT <Space> 16 digit account number and send it to 5607040.
Note – It is possible to change the given numbers with time.
4. Mobile Banking / App Through Mobile Banking / App
Keeping in mind the convenience of the customers, many mobile apps have also been launched by Punjab National Bank which can be used for online transactions which are as follows.
5. PNB mPassbook
This is a mobile app of Punjab National Bank. Which can be used in both Android and iOS devices. By installing this app in mobile, PNB Balance Check, Mini Statement, Transaction Detail etc. can be known.
Android users can download this app from the given link –
6. PNB One
PNB has launched an app by which you can do all types of transactions, balance, recharge, bills payments etc. To install it, Android user has to click on the following link-
7. BHIM PNB
By registering your account once through this you can do your balance, transaction etc. Android users can download it by clicking on this link
8. Punjab National Bank Passbook PNB Passbook
Like every bank provides passbook to its customer while opening the account. Similarly Punjab National Bank also provides passbook to each of its account holder at the time of opening bank account.
You can update your passbook by visiting the bank to know your transaction and PNB account balance. Today most of the banks have installed kiosks for passbook printing, you can also check bank balance by going there.
9. PNB ATM Card from Punjab National Bank ATM Card
If you are unable to know the Bank Balance by the above mentioned methods, then it does not matter as all the banks also provide ATM facility to their customers.
If you also have an ATM of PNB Bank, then you can check the balance in the following way by visiting your nearest PNB ATM or ATM of any other bank to know the bank balance immediately.
- Swipe the ATM Card in the ATM Machine
- Enter your 4 digit ATM PIN
- Select the option “BALANCE ENQUIRY”
- Your PNB account balance will be shown on the screen and you can also print it if you want.
PNB’s Bank Account Balance can be checked by all the methods mentioned above.