Here Available Bank of Baroda Recruitment Jobs Post Names Details, BOB Recruitment Jobs Applicant Age Limit Details 2023, BOB Recruitment Jobs Fee Details, BOB Recruitment Jobs Educational Qualification Details, BOB Recruitment Jobs Pay scale Details 2023,
How to Apply BOB Recruitment Jobs Application Process Details, BOB Recruitment Jobs Application Important Dates Details 2023, BOB Recruitment Jobs Pattern Details, BOB Recruitment Jobs Syllabus Details, BOB Recruitment Jobs Previous Model Questions Papers Details 2023,
- BOB Recruitment Jobs Post Names Details
- Bank of Baroda Post Names –
- Sweeper cum Peon – Bihar
- Peon – Bihar
- Sweeper cum Peon – Jharkhand
- Peon – Jharkhand
- Sweeper cum Peon – Odisha
- Peon – Odisha
- BOB Recruitment Jobs Applicant Age Limit Details 2023
- Candidates’ age Should be Between 18- Years to 26 – Years
- BOB Recruitment Jobs Fee Details
- Rs.100/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM Candidate and Rs.400/- for all Others
- BOB Recruitment Jobs Educational Qualification Details
- Candidate Have Been Passed in 10th Exam or its Equivalent
- BOB Recruitment Jobs Pay scale Details 2023
- Rs.9560-18545/- + DA+HRA+ Other Allowances as Applicable
How to Apply BOB Recruitment Jobs Application Process Details,
- Log on to www.bankofbaroda.com.
- Go to Careers Recruitments.
- Select the Desired Post.
- Read all the Notification and Click on “Click Here to Apply”
- Fill all the Details Carefully & Submit the Form.
- Now Take Printout of Online Application for Future use.
- BOB Recruitment Jobs Application Important Dates Details 2023
- Beginning Date – 2023
- Ending Date – 2023
BOB Recruitment Jobs Pattern Details
- Reasoning – 50 – 50 – 2 Hours
- English Language – 50 – 25 – 2 Hours
- Quantitative Aptitude – 50 – 50 – 2 Hours
- Professional Knowledge – 50 -75 – 2 Hours
- Total – 200 – 200
BOB Recruitment Jobs Syllabus Details
BOB Syllabus – Reasoning – Number Series, Coding-Decoding, Non-Verbal Series, Number Ranking, Directions, Arithmetical Reasoning, Alphabet Series, Decision Making, Analogy, Clocks & Calendars, Blood Relations, Cubes and Dice, Mirror Images, Embedded Figures etc.
Quantitative – Number System, Percentages, Decimal & Fractions, Average, Problems on Ages, Ratio and Proportions, Simplification, Time and Work, Profit and Loss, Time and Distance, HCF & LCM, Mixtures & Allegations, Simple & Compound Interest, Data Interpretation etc.
English – Verb, Subject-Verb Agreement, Tenses, Error Correction, Adverb, Articles, Sentence Rearrangement, Fill in the Blanks, Comprehension, Grammar, Synonyms, Vocabulary, Unseen Passages, Antonyms Idioms & Phrases etc.
General Awareness – India And Its Neighbouring Countries, History, Sports, Geography, Culture, General Policy Including Indian Constitution, Economics Scene, And Scientific Research etc.