YES Bank is a bank working in the private sector of India. It was established in 2004 and founded by Rana Kapoor and Ashok Kapoor and its headquarter is in Mumbai Maharashtra Yes Bank has 250 branches and 1305 ATMs in India, As on March 2020 Bharat Bazar Bank took all the control in his hands to save this bank from closure, which was heavily indebted,
YES Bank Missed Call Balance Number Mini Statement And Registration Process Details, If you are YES Bank customer then now you can know your YES bank account balance details by just giving a missed call from your register mobile number, Yes Bank Missed Call Balance Number is toll free number. To use this Missed call banking service you need to register first with your mobile number.
YES Bank Balance Inquiry Number & Helpline Number
- YES Bank Toll Free Number 922 3920 000
- YES Bank Registration or Activation Details
- To register for Missed Call banking service you need to send an SMS in below format:
- Format : YESREG CustomerID from your registered mobile number to 09223921111
- E.g., YESREG 125682686 sms to +91-9840909000
Yes Bank Mini Statement Number
- To know the list of last 5 transactions of your account Dial 09223921111 and give a missed call.
YES Bank Multiple Account Missed Call Balance Service
- In case if you have multiple accounts linked, balance for all the accounts will be sent as SMS on giving a Missed Call, however last 5 transactions will be provided for only the primary account number.
- To change the primary account number for Missed call Banking, kindly SMS YESDEF CustomerID Account Number to 09840909000.
- In case your mobile number is registered against multiple Customer IDs, you will not be able to avail this service.
YES Bank Customer Care Number
- Yes Bank Toll Free Number is 18002000 and +91 2261219000
- To approach via Email mail to email@example.com
- SMS ‘HELP’ space CustomerID to +91 9223390909
By Missed Call
- To know more about our products & services give a missed call on **BANK(**2265)
YES BANK Credit Cards
- Dial 18001031212 Toll Free for Mobile and Landlines in India
- Dial +91 22 4935 0000 (When Calling from Outside India)
Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- NOTE- To know about your last 5 transactions give a missed call on 9223 921111 from your registered mobile number.