Check HDFC Bank Account Balance by giving a missed call. Not only this, friends, apart from this, if you want, you can also see your Mini Statement. So friends, if your account is in HDFC Bank, then you should read this post of ours.
Because after reading this post of ours, you will be able to see your HDFC Bank Account Balance and Mini Statement just by giving a missed call. So friends, if you want to learn this, then read our full post till the end.
By the way, friends, even before this, we had taught to check the balance and mini statement of many bank accounts by giving a missed call. If you also want, you can read below –
To avail the missed call facility, your mobile number must be registered in your HDFC Bank Account, otherwise you will not be able to avail the missed call facility.
How To Check HDFC Bank Account Balance By Missed Call –
- Step 1. First of all you have to dial a Toll Free Number from Registered Mobile Number in your Bank Account.
- Step 2. The Toll Free Number which you have to dial from your Registered Mobile Number is this – 1800-270-3333.
- Step 3. After dialing the number, it will be disconnected automatically and after some time you will see your balance through SMS.
How To Check HDFC Bank Account Mini Statement By Missed Call –
- To get the Mini Statement of HDFC Bank Account through SMS, you have to follow the steps given below.
- Step 1. First of all, dial a Toll Free Number from the registered mobile number in your HDFC Bank Account.
- Step 2. The Toll Free Number that you have to dial from your Registered Mobile Number is this – 1800-270-3355.
- Step 3. On dialing the number, it will be disconnected automatically and after a while you will get a mini statement through SMS.
HDFC Bank Balance Enquiry
|HDFC Balance Enquiry through SMS||SMS “BAL” to 5676712|
|HDFC Balance Enquiry through Net Banking||Visit Here|
|HDFC Balance Enquiry through Missed Call||Give miss call on 18002703333|
|HDFC Mini Statement||Miss call on 18002703355|
|HDFC Balance Enquiry through Mobile Banking||HDFC Mobile app|
|HDFC Bank Balance Enquiry through USSD||Enter *99#|
By Giving a Missed call
HDFC Bank Balance by missed call – 18002703333
Last 5 Transactions Mini Statement – 18002703355
- Now call below numbers to access Banking services
- Call 1800-270-3333 to get your account Balance
- Call 1800-270-3355 to get your Mini statement
- Dial 1800-270-3366 to give request for Cheque Book
- Call 1800-270-3377 to give request for Account Statement
How to Register Mobile for SMS Service?
- HDFC Customers Need to Send SMS to 5676712 from your HDFC Bank registered Mobile number in the below format
- REGISTER <Custid> <Last 5 Digits of A/c No.>
- HDFC SMS Banking for your Registered mobile number will get registered instantly.
HDFC Phone Banking Number
- For Ahmedabad / Bengaluru / Chennai / Delhi & NCR / Hyderabad / Kolkata / Mumbai / Pune Dial 61606161
- For Maharashtra (except Mumbai) and Goa 9890603333
- For Gujarat 9898271111
- For Jammu & Kashmir / Himachal Pradesh (Toll – free from BSNL landline) dial 18001804333
- For Chandigarh / Kochi / Indore / Jaipur / Lucknow dial 6160616
- For Kerala dial 9895663333
- For Madhya Pradesh / Chhattisgarh dial 9893603333
- For Punjab dial 9815331111
- For Rajasthan dial 9875003333
- For Tamil Nadu / Pondicherry dial 9840673333
- For Telangana dial 9949493333
- For Andhra Pradesh dial 18002664332
- For Uttar Pradesh / Uttarakhand dial 18002664332
- West Bengal / Sikkim / Andaman and Nicobar dial 9831073333