You can see the Main Balance and Statement of your SBI Account by just giving a missed call. As friends, you all must know that earlier we had taught you to generate and check MMID through SBI Anywhere App.
Then we also told you how to file Online Complaint in SBI. Friends, if you have an account in SBI, then you have to read this post completely because this post is very important for you to read.
Friends, if you want to see the Main Balance and Last 5 Transactions of your SBI Account, then you can see it in SBI Anywhere App . But imagine how it would be if you came to know about the balance and statement of your SBI account by just giving a missed call.
Yes friends, you heard right that you can see the main balance of your SBI account by just giving a missed call. Along with this, you can also see the last 5 transactions of your SBI account. Not only this, friends, you can do many other things by giving a missed call.
Friends, this is the fastest way to check the balance of your SBI Account which you should use. So friends, if you want to know how to do this, then you do not need to do much for this. For this, you just have to read our post completely and follow some easy steps given below. So friends, now without wasting much of your time, let us start.
Toll Free Numbers of SBI Customer Care
|SBI Toll Free Number||1800-11-2211|
|Cheque Book Request||09223566666|
How to Register For SBI SMS Services
- MBSREG to 9223440000. You will get a User ID and Default MPIN shortly.
- Now you must have to change your MPIN. follow the below steps.
- SMPIN[User id][Old MPIN][New MPIN]
- Send it to 9223440000.
- To accepting terms and conditions of the SMS service. Type
- [SACCEPT][User id][MPIN]
- Then Send it to 922340000.
- You will get a confirmation message that your mobile number successfully registered for SBI SMS Banking.
Sbi Balance Check Number
- These are the details of the numbers to check your SBI account balance:
|SBI Missed Call Number||09223766666|
|Check SBI Balance||BAL to 09223766666|
Send SMS “BAL” to 09223766666 for Balance Enquiry
- Give a missed call or SMS “MSTMT” to 09223866666. Once you do this,
- You will get a mini statement with the few latest transactions information on your account listed.
- You can also SMS “BAL” to 09223866666 to get your up-to-date account balance information.
Generate SBI Mini Statement
- SBI customers can easily generate a Mini Statement once they have registered for the SBI Quick facility.
- The Mini Statement will provide the last 5 transaction details that have been made in the account. SBI customers can receive the Mini Statement by giving a missed call to 09223866666.
- The Mini Statement can also be received by sending an SMS to the same number. Format to Generate SBI Mini Statement: MSTMT to 09223866666
SBI Missed Call Services
|ATM Card Blocking||BLOCK (space)XXXX to 567676 (Where XXXX are the last 4 digits of the card)||ATM card can be blocked.The SMS containing the ticket number, date and time of blocking will be sent to the number.The ATM Card can also be blocked by calling State Bank Contact Centre.|
|ATM Card Usage Configuration||SWON/SWOFF/POS/ECOM/INTL/DOM XXXX to 0922358888 (Where XXXX are the last 4 digits of the card)||ATM Card usage can be controlled by sending an SMS from their registered mobile number.The SMS containing the ticket number, date and time of blocking will be sent.The ATM Card usage can also be controlled by logging on to OnlineSBI.|
|Loan Enquiry||HOME or CAR to 09223588888 For Home and Car loan respectively.||Customers can know about the latest in car loan or home loan products. An instant SMS is sent with the features, followed by a call from SBI.|
|Prime Minister’s Social Security Schemes||Through the app.||Customers can register for Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY) and Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJJBY)|
|Deregistration||DREG (space) Account Number to 09223488888||Users can deregister for SBI Quick.|
|Full list of services||HELP to 09223588888||A complete list of services can be availed using SBI Quick.An SMS will be sent after successful or unsuccessful de-registration.|